July 12, 2010

A little birthday shout out

Gotta send some birthday love out to my best friend since age 11 - Ms. Jillian :)

There are not many people I know in this world that can say they've known their best friend for over 15 years, and I am a very lucky girl to be able to do so. Jill and I have been through lost friendships together, relationships, break ups, deaths, a few vacations, hours long phone calls, long distances, and living literally a mile from each other. Through all of it, I'm lucky to have been with my best friend and my future bridesmaid, and have come out better because of it. 

You are the sunshine on John R road my dear, I love you! Thanks for always being there for me, back then, now, and for many years to come. *pinky swear*

That's us (at the top), in 12th grade :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks darling, I love it! What can I say you're stuck with me now! But, seriously, it's been that long? I'm so lucky and grateful to have you as my friend, but let's face it, over the years you've become family. I've had three sisters since I was eleven, I wonder if my parents know? xoxo.

    ReplyDelete