May 5, 2010

Things going on

Ho man - I've been off of school for a solid 10 days, and I have to admit, I think I'm enjoying it a little too much right now. I can't believe my semester starts up again on Monday. I'm slightly regretting this whole "let's take two spring accelerated classes so I can have them done by June" thing. Yikesss. It's going to be a lot of work, but I'm hoping it will be worth it to have two more classes behind me and to get July and August off (even though July and August already seem to be filling pretty quickly here).

In other news - Lisa and Mike are married! WOO! Their wedding celebration was on Saturday, and when I say celebration, I mean celebration. Lisa looked gorgeous, there was wind (lots of it), but there was no rain! And there was eating, drinking, dancing, laughter, more drinking, some spills, catching up with lots of folks, and oh yeah...drinking. I know there were a few people hurting the next day, (and I don't just mean the bruises) but it was definitely one for the record books. My favorite picture for the night:

Man, do these guys know how to throw a party or what? :)

Congrats you two :) Now onto the next wedding, where the Keifer people are throwing the party, so you know it'll be a good one!

The next couple weeks will be filled with some exciting stuff as well - we'll be doing some training walks for the 3-Day (you can still donate at our links on this page too, by the way!), Allen got me tickets to the Goo Goo Dolls (my fav) for my birthday so we'll be going to that next week, and most importantly, Allen and I will be going to visit my sister in Florida for my birthday as well!! I'm so excited to go down there, I haven't even seen her place yet. We have a whole weekend full of activities, and it is going to be a blast, I can't wait. She has also been kind enough to continue to send me pictures of her pool in Florida, which is cute now, but will get annoying in the winter ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment