March 23, 2011

Cake O'Licious

Sorry for the delay in blogging, but things have been ca-razy around here! A few highlights:
  • I'm halfway through my winter semester, which means I almost have only 3 classes to go until my Master's is DONE!
  • I started a new job at Universal McCann in Birmingham, and I'm managing In-Market and Search Campaigns now for Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram and Fiat - completely, new, exciting, and awesome (and BUSY!)
  • Whittling our way down the to-do list for the wedding! Including, but not limited to, picking out a cake for the wedding!
In looking for cake options, Allen and I have pretty much agreed that we want a small cake - 2 layers at most, with sheet cakes in the back for the caterer to cut up. Allen's mom has graciously volunteered to make our cake (as she's done for the other Mitchell kids and other relatives), so we're really excited to find something cute, yet easy to transport across the state of Michigan (eek).

Even though we're looking at smaller cakes, there were a few crazy-tiered cakes that were pretty fun to look through. These images are all courtesy of Half Baked - The Cake Blog.








No comments:

Post a Comment